FFXIV: Stormblood’s Patch 4.1 The Legend Returns
MMOPIXEL would like to share you more information about the new feature in Final Fantasy XIV.
The first details of Final Fantasy XIV: Online’s highly anticipated Patch 4.1 have been revealed during a special 14-hour livestream held to mark the MMO’s fourth anniversary. And before we get into all the details, as a rather dedicated FFXIV player, let me just preface this patch reveal by saying that Patch 4.1 is going to be absolutely massive and should have something to please everyone. Hildibrand is back, we’re going back to Ivalice for some FFXII crossover, there’s more Coils, Shinryu’s extreme mode, new PVP modes, Grand Company squads get new missions, housing in Shirogane goes on sale, and we get new Expert roulette dungeons.
That is… a stunningly massive amount of content.
Set to release in early October, Patch 4.1—officially titled The Legend Returns—will be the first major patch release following the launch of Stormblood, the title’s critically acclaimed second expansion pack. So, you will absolutely want to log in on launch day for this one.
During the celebratory livestream, FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida hosted the 38th installment of the ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series, where he revealed much of the content that will come with Patch 4.1: The Legend Returns:
• New Main Scenario and Side Quests – The fan favorite Hildibrand quest series also returns.
• New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Titled “Return to Ivalice,” featuring guest creator Yasumi Matsuno
• New Primal Battle – Shinryu makes a triumphant comeback in a new extreme difficulty challenge
• New ‘Ultimate’ Difficulty Raid – The Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate) brings a new challenge to the most hardcore thrill seekers
• Adventurer Squadron Updates – Players and squadron members may now team up and explore dungeons together
• PvP Content: “Rival Wings” – Ride goblin mechs and fight your opponents in 24 v 24 matches
• Housing Update – Sale of plots in Shirogane will begin, along with the addition of swimming areas in all housing districts
• New Instanced Dungeon – The Drowned City of Skalla
• The Lost Canals of Uznair Update – Venture even deeper into the submerged chambers for greater rewards and challenges
• New Beast Tribe Quests: The Kojin
• And much more
During the livestream, Yoshida was also joined by Yasumi Matsuno (Final Fantasy XII/ Final Fantasy Tactics) to discuss the upcoming 24-player alliance raid, “Return to Ivalice.” Matsuno is writing the scenario for the raid as a special guest creator, bringing the world of Ivalice to Final Fantasy XIV Online. New art revealed during the stream provided fans a tantalizing glimpse of the “Return to Ivalice” landscape:
Additionally, Square Enix announced the return of the exciting collaboration between Final Fantasy XIV and Level-5’s Yo-Kai Watch. Players will once again be able to collect Yo-Kai themed weapons, minions, and mounts from today until November 1
MMOPIXEL committed to pursuing the best customer services. whenever you need to buy Cheap FFXIV Gil, our customer services is 24/7 on line . MMOPIXEL offers you a favorable price for FFXIV Gil, without being scammed. When we receive your FFXIV Gil order, we usually arrange delivery in 15 minsutes. MMOPIXEL will never let you down.